We offer electronic media products and services that help providers enhance their skill sets through practical and engaging resources.
eLearning is a cost-effective solution for service providers who are unable to attend off-site trainings or have time constraints. Participants can complete eLearning coursework in a manner that best fits their schedule while gaining key facilitation skills.
Benefits of eLearning
- Staff, counselors and clinicians will learn facilitation techniques and strategies for targeting their participant populations.
- Administrators will be able to use eLearning courses to assist in setting facilitation and patient-interaction standards for all staff members.
- By purchasing a one-year site license, program directors can monitor their staff members' completion of each course.
- Courses can be paused, bookmarked and resumed, allowing participants to set their own training schedules.
- Courses are always available and can be easily accessed from any office or home computer.
Real Clinicians On Our ASAM eLearnings
"Glad I did this course. Great review and really reinforced past knowledge."
"Great refresher course. Thanks."
"Truly enjoyed this course - especially the video sequences with Dr. Mee-Lee."
"I can't think of how it could have been improved."
Programs and Products
- Introduction To Interactive Journaling eLearning
- Introduction To Interactive Journaling eLearning Site License
- Helping People Change Complete Series
- The Therapeutic Alliance
- Understanding and Assessing Stages of Change
- Motivational Interviewing and Ambivalence
- Establishing the Treatment Contract - Role-play
- Implications for Treatment Planning
- ASAM Multidimensional Assessment eLearning
- ASAM Multidimensional Assessment eLearning Site License
- ASAM From Assessment to Service Planning and Level of Care Course
- ASAM From Assessment to Service Planning Site License