Clinical Assessment & Placement
Dimensional Assessment for Patient Placement Engagement and RecoveryThe DAPPER™ consists of ratings covering the content of The ASAM Criteria to provide quantifiable measures of current status. Up to six ratings can also document progress or changes over time. The ratings form subscales to pinpoint problems and strengths in accordance with all six of The ASAM Criteria dimensions. Flowcharts provide assistance in determining the appropriate level of care.
This instrument can be used as a semi-structured interview for routine clinical work or staff training.
At clinic intake to document strengths and problem areas as part of treatment planning and placement.
Clinical management tool to document current status and treatment progress over time.
Ideal for training and educating staff on the assessment and reassessment process utilizing ASAM's six dimensions.
Practical for monitoring status for longer programs such as those associated with drug courts.
Appropriate for adults and adolescents. Focuses attention on those areas requiring the most urgent need.
Provides a foundation for formulating reports and communication with other professionals.
Level Of Care Index-2R - AdolescentThe LOCI-2R is an excellent decision support instrument for treatment planning and placement. It provides comprehensive documentation of ASAM PPC-2R placement findings for both adults and adolescents.
This comprehensive tool is designed for use at admission, subsequent continued service reassessment and at transfer or discharge. It provides documentation for up to six assessments per case to record treatment progress.
The LOCI-2R is a practical tool to implement the ASAM-PPC2R in routine clinical practice.
At treatment intake for identifying individual client needs.
Helpful in documentation of continuing stay and discharge/transfer decisions.
Ideal for use as a means of integrating staff input from a multidisciplinary approach.
Offers adolescent and adult versions. Documents clinical change during an episode of care on a single form.
Provides sound, consistent placement documentation for reimbursement issues.
Triage Assessment for Addictive Disorders-5 (TAAD-5)
The TAAD-5 is a brief structured interview designed to identify current alcohol and drug problems. This 10-minute assessment tool covers all DSM-5 criteria for substance use disorders. It offers high internal reliability. The TAAD-5 produces alcohol and drug use disorders profiles similar to those of more time intensive instruments.
A technician or paraprofessional can administer the TAAD-5 for interpretation by a qualified professional. A scoring summary is incorporated into each instrument and can be completed in 2-3 minutes.Applications:
- Any situation requiring fast, initial discrimination between a likely substance use disorder or no diagnosis.
- Ideal for preliminary triage to determine if a treatment referral or intake assessment is indicated.
- Other settings for use include:
- a quick initial assessment of DUI/DWI offenders.
- initial EAP assessments, mental health clinics, primary care settings or emergency rooms.
- initial field assessments by child protection, welfare workers or other social service providers.
- Offers a quick assessment of current substance use disorder criteria.
- Provides support for substance use disorder diagnoses in minutes.
- Documents negative findings for those individuals who do not see problems.