Traumatic Stress & Resilience - Men
Traumatic Stress & Resilience is a Journal written specifically for men who have experienced some form of trauma. Participants work through each section, identifying personal challenges, strengths and skills to promote recovery and build resilience. Topics include identifying characteristics and common symptoms of trauma and strategies to cope with traumatic events.
- enhance their understanding of trauma
- assess the impact of trauma in their lives
- develop strategies to increase resiliency
- work to break the cycle of traumatic events
- create personally relevant next steps