MEE Journal System
Motivational, Educational and Experiential
In addition to offering your program optimum structure, The Change Companies®' MEE (Motivational, Educational and Experiential) Journal System provides flexibility by allowing your organization to choose from topics relating to addictive behaviors. More than 1,500 adult treatment programs across the country have selected the MEE Journal System for their clients. During a period of tight budgets and reduced lengths of stay, the MEE Journal System provides a cost-effective means to serve a wide range of client needs.
Dr. David Mee-Lee
Why Choose the MEE System?
- Providers have a ready-made template for turning treatment planning into action-oriented steps for change.
- Administrators and program directors can have confidence in the fidelity of service delivery across providers, programs and locations.
- The MEE series addresses participants' needs that are compatible with nationally recognized criteria and problem dimensions including the DSM and the ASAM criteria.
- Journals and Facilitator Guides offer a template for service delivery while encouraging and tapping into the providers' experience, expertise and strengths.
When Choosing MEE Journals...
- Review the titles to the right and click the magnifying glass to view sample pages that will help you determine which topics best fit your program. (Our sales staff can also help.)
- Select those Journals that will add the appropriate structure and consistency to your program.
- Often our customers will use one set of Journals for one program (inpatient) and a different set for another program (brief outpatient).
- Use our simple order form, add journals to your Change Cart or give us a call at 888.889.8866 to place your order. We will ship your order the same day we receive your request.